Team Strengths Profile
Stand on a firm foundation to help your team reach higher.
A collective Team Strengths Profile is collated on-line from individual profiles completed previously by team members. Best value is obtained if these individual profiles are also debriefed, but this is not essential.
When is a team not a team?
- Is your team just a collection of individuals?
- Does the team struggle to achieve results?
- Is there a lack of common team language?
- Have ‘away days’ and ‘strategy meetings’ not helped before?
These are signs the team’s strengths are pulling against one another
A Team Strengths Profile debrief gives development advice on your team’s most frequent realised strengths, de-energising learned behaviours, collective weaknesses and team potentials. It provides an eye into the collective dimension of how the team functions, identifying and developing:
- What drives the team
- Potentials for building on strengths
- How the collective strengths can support team performance
- Greater authenticity and cooperation
- Increased team resilience and engagement
Team debrief workshops are available as half or full day events.